This is Toronto’s Yonge-Dundas Square, which reminds me of Times Square in NY. I spent a couple of hours here and was lucky to get a colorful sunset.
This is an HDR of 3 shots (-2, 0, +2), tonemapped in Photomatix. In PS:
– Imagenomic Noiseware twice, one stronger on the sky. For the next commands I masked the sky.
– Smart sharpen
– Freaky details masking
– Nik Tonal Contrast
– Vibrance increase on the whole image
– A bit os saturation boost on the sky
– Burn the top of the sky and the edges
– A bit of Nik Glamour Glow.